- Early evidence shows banks maintaining lending after vote
- Firms see positive effect on exports after Brexit vote
- No evidence of sharp slowing of activity
- A third of UK firms see negative Brexit impact in next 12 months
- Firms maintain business as usual
- Firms report reduced demand fo commercial real estate
The market is very short of sterling and has now "unbroken" a key GBPUSD level around 1.3100 - some squeeze risk for sterling shorts here driven by positioning on what looks like rather positive news.