06 December 2017 at 12:14 GMT
- EURUSD approaching 100-day moving average
- No deal on Irish border sees GBP sink further
- Gold challenged by copper weakness
- Copper suffered biggest daily loss in almost three years yesterday
- Crude oil drifting lower towards support at last week’s lows
- DAX -0.9%, IBEX -1%, CAC -0.6%, FSTE -0.2%
Sterling has fallen again on the still unsuccessful attempt to marry Brexit and Irish trade.
Photo: John And Penny / Shutterstock.com
By the Global Sales Trading Team
- Germany’s manufacturing orders has seen +0.5% M/M growth vs -0.5% decline expectations
- European equities offered with main losses coming from Tech, Chemicals, Basic resources and Banking sectors
- Vol curves traded higher for most majors
- DXY and JPY traded on the stronger side as risk-off development continued overnight
Please click on the attached PDF for the Saxo Bank Global Sales Team's overview of the mid-session movements seen in forex, equity, FX option, commodity, and bond markets.
Mid-session Europe: December 6, 2017