21 September 2017 at 11:09 GMT
- EURUSD being tested around 1.1860/65
- Vols decline on hawkish FOMC
- Precious metals under pressure
The US policy hawks have returned and financials are feeling flush. Photo: Shutterstock
By the Global Sales Trading team
- Bank of Japan leaves monetary policy unchanged overnight.
- Norges Bank holds key rate at 0.5%.
- European stocks on the rise with banking sector being in the lead following the Federal Open Market Committee's commitment to bring more hikes.
- Precious metals remain under pressure with FOMC sending USD yields higher.
Please click on the attached PDF for the Saxo Bank Global Sales Trading team's overview of the mid-session movements seen in forex, equity, FX option, commodity, and bond markets.