19 May 2017 at 11:23 GMT
- EURGBP approaching key resistance levels
- CBOT wheat bounces from $4.56/bushel support
- All Stoxx Europe 600 sectors in positive territory.
The German Dax index, along with European stocks in general,
trades in the green today. Photo: Shutterstock
By the Global Sales team
- Easing Trump tensions saw gold testing support at $1,245/oz.
- USD weakens after a strong Thursday session amid US Consumer Confidence coming out at its highest level since 2001.
- Crude oil trades higher in response to increased verbal intervention from Opec.
- S&P upgrade to increase appetite for Indonesian bonds.
- European equities higher following better US performance, Stoxx EU 600 up 0.41%.
Please click on the attached PDF for the Saxo Bank Global Sales Team's overview of the mid-session movements seen in forex, equity, FX option, commodity, and bond markets.