Macro Monday Call: The Brexit aftermath
This is a summary of Macro Monday, Saxo Singapore's cross-asset weekly call on global markets.
Week 26 - The big picture
- The significance of Brexit? From a global macro perspective, it does not get any bigger than this.
- What to potentially expect in the next few days, weeks and months ahead
- Thoughts on tactical positioning for a technical bounce or for further selloffs.
- The celestial tactical/strategic trade in the midst of all this is....
- Several charts: DXY, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, S&P, NKY, ASX, Gold, Oil, Copper
- The week ahead, what to watch out for… Yellen-Carney-Draghi on Tuesday, EU on Wednesday, US GDP/ISM
-- Edited by Adam Courtenay
Kay Van Petersen's the Macro Take has now been folded into the Macro Monday Call. Here is this morning’s recording of this Week’s Macro Monday Call. Please join us here each Monday when we go live at 0000 GMT - 0830 (Singapore/Hong Kong), 0930 (Tokyo), 1030 (Sydney)