- Trade views
- Must reads
Squawk / 1 hour agoAnother great example of our trade setups. We issued this short at exact top. We trade less but make more.
Squawk / 08 April 2014 at 6:23 GMTSP500 E-mini future crash through neckline support as flagged yday; risk to key 1834.0 for a bear shift
Squawk / 07 April 2014 at 6:40 GMTSP500 E-mini ($ES_F) Focus Switches to Support
S&P 500 bull theme intact (for now), but immediate risk lower
• An aggressively bearish outside pattern on Friday from a new recovery high highlights upside hesitancy to challenge the psychological 1900.0 to favor a corrective tone early this week.
• The focus is on support, with risk to the 188/47.5 area, with the key level the neckline to a potential top at 1843.0.
• Although we look for this level to hold, a break below would see a shift to a neutral tone.
• We see a digestion phase early this week, likely below 1875/74 and probably above 1843.0.
• Back above 1892.5 peak aims for 1900.0 and higher (1912.0 next).
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
• Below 1848/47.5 eases bull risks; through 1843.0 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below 1834.0
Please see full report with levels and latest audio-visual analysis here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/sp500.pdf
Daily SP500 E-mini Future June contact & Adjusted Continuation charts
Squawk / 06 April 2014 at 19:17 GMTIBEX.I is about to reach an inflection point following the corrective advance off the summer lows back in 2012. Just my prefered take on the situation...from a mid and longer term perspective.
Squawk / 03 April 2014 at 9:01 GMTGood day to all.
Slipping into and under 9565.00 would be THE bearish sign.
Squawk / 03 April 2014 at 6:42 GMTEuroSTOXX future grinding higher; Fibo targets seen at 3144 and 3153 risk into mid-April to key 3185, long term 50% retrace target of the 2007-09 bear market
Squawk / 02 April 2014 at 6:38 GMTSP500 E-mini future push above barriers 1880.5/82.25 signals a bull breakout; risk through the record high, 1887.5, to psychological 1900.0 (see June and ADC charts)
Squawk / 01 April 2014 at 6:27 GMTSP500 E-mini future indecision; we see negative bias, for cap at 1876/77, maybe 1868.75 certainly at 1880/82
Trade view / 01 April 2014 at 5:38 GMTShort term
The Dow in position to breakoutThe DJI.I looks poised to breakout sooner rather than later. However, the advance up to resistance appears corrective, so we'll set our trade target quite tight and use a short-time horizon.Read the Trade View
Squawk / 31 March 2014 at 6:16 GMTEuroSTOXX future bull gap through 3111 peak targets Fibo targets this week at 3127, 3144 & 3153; bigger picture threat back to the long-term retrace target at 3185.