All
  • All
  • Articles
  • Squawks
  • Trade views
  • Must reads
  • Videos
  • Calendar
Views
Write a Squawk
No posts
  • Squawk / 10 minutes ago
    -
    United Kingdom
    W38 #FX daily update:
    #GBP 3.40 %▼
    #NZD 0.91 %▲
    #CAD 0.44 %▼
    #AUD -0.12 %▲
    #EUR -0.22 %▲
    #USD -0.9 %▼
    #CHF -1.27 %▼
    #JPY -2.24 %▼
    #MOFuturesFX
    Read the Squawk
  • 4h
    Ruslan Radjapov Ruslan Radjapov
    there is no file attached
    4h
    Dan Larsen Dan Larsen
    Hi, thx.. will ask the team to look into it.
  • Squawk / 12 hours ago
    Technical Analyst in Financial Market / commoditymarket2008 Advisory Services
    India
    Forex GBPNZD Trading View: after my view, made new high 1.8611, now hit 1st target 1.8515, safe traders book profit & rest wait for 1.8449...
    Read the Squawk
  • Squawk / 12 hours ago
    CEO / TFx Group of Companies
    Pakistan
    EURJPY Weekly seem to have ending Upward Correction. Price is expected to reject from 61.8 Fib level. Also GANN 50% Correction level has been attain making high probability of reversal or carrying on its major bearish trend. Bearish gaterly is formed but PRZ not yet validated. Bearish gaterly historic data show 57% success rate. So wait before going short. Go Short on PRZ breakout. Keep trailing Stop Loss. 80% probability TP1 Hit 20% probability TP2 Zone reached. Please confluence the trade by your own method before entering the trade
    Read the Squawk
  • Squawk / 13 hours ago
    individual Trader
    Uganda
    GoldUS Approaching Support level 1300.0 after one more Bearish leg down.
    Read the Squawk