28 February 2017 at 12:39 GMT
European shares were mixed, seeking direction before US president Donald Trump's policy speech to a joint session of Congress later on Tuesday. US Treasury yields firmed after Dallas Fed president Robert Kaplan's hawkish comments yesterday seemed to raise chances of a March rate hike.
Read the article
20 November 2014 at 7:52 GMT
Being Grateful as Traders
1. We’re grateful for the opportunity to trade and invest our money.
2. We’re grateful for good brokers out there who treat their clients fairly.
3. We’re grateful for funds managers who help us make profits by managing our funds. We’re grateful for great opportunities like copy trading/social trading, winning signals services, etc. which help us make money.
4. We’re grateful for regulatory bodies that regulate brokers, financial institutions, etc. They make financial markets safer for us to trade.
5. We’re grateful for cutting-edge trading platforms, data feeds and other tools that are available to us.
6. We’re grateful for free and paid education materials that are available to us. We enjoy trading education through various means, including books, DVDs, trading rooms, webinars, etc.
7. We’re thankful for many career opportunities that are available in the world of trading.
Read the Squawk