"Social Trading" is the act of using information from a community of online traders in trading – a true online equivalent of the traditional trading floors found on the exchanges around the world. Social Trading by TradingFloor.com allows you to analyse the performance and trading history of real traders, see their real time trading activity and place trades, any time, at your discretion. In addition Social Trading by TradingFloor.com provides you with tools to assess your own performance, to rank yourself against your peers and develop your trading skills. Social Trading by TradingFloor.com features real traders with real accounts trading with real money. In order to engage in Social Trading on TradingFloor.com you must have a Saxo Account.
If you have a Saxo Account:
1) Sign up to TradingFloor.com with your Saxo Account ID here: https://www.tradingfloor.com/login/en
2) Provide your real name or a nickname for your TradingFloor.com account and then you’re ready to engage in Social Trading with your own profile showing your performance.
If you don’t have a Saxo Account: Simply sign up to TradingFloor.com with your email address or login using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+. Then you will be able to follow and analyse other traders. You will be able to connect a Saxo Account later at your convenience.
Only real accounts can be enabled for TradingFloor.com.
You can, however, try Saxo’s platforms by opening a demo account with Saxo Bank here: www.home.saxo/accounts/try-free-demo
No. There is no remuneration for Social Trading on TradingFloor.com. By participating in social trading, you have access to a wealth of knowledge from your peers in return for sharing your information on how you like to trade.
If you are already logged in with your TradingFloor.com nickname and password, you will need to authenticate your Saxo Account which will instantly add your performance and trading activity to your profile. Click here to link your account: https://www.tradingfloor.com/accounts/login
Then you’re ready to engage in Social Trading
By connecting your trading account to your profile you:
- Are able to participate in Social Trading directly from TradingFloor.com, by placing trades based on the trade activity of fellow traders.
- Gain access to elaborate tools which will allow you to better assess your performance.
- Share your trading activities and performance on your Public Profile (which holds a public version of your recorded performance and trading history without your private monetary information).
- Figure in the list of traders.
- Share your trading activity alongside the trading activity of other traders.
All traders who connect their trading account to their profile and accept to share will be shown in the list of traders. Please note that only real traders with real-money accounts can connect their trading accoutns and appear on the list of Traders. Also note, if you have a maximum drawdown of 80% or more, you will not be visible on the Traders list.
Please read our disclaimers:
- Notification on Non-Independent Invetment Research
- Full disclaimer